ZMPT101B AC Single Phase voltage sensor module is based on a high precision ZMPT101B voltage Transformer. ZMPT101B AC Voltage Sensor is the best for the purpose of the DIY project, where we need to measure the accurate AC voltage with a voltage transformer. This is an ideal choice to measure the AC voltage using Arduino/ESP8266/Raspberry Pi like an opensource platform. In many electrical projects, engineer directly deals with measurements with few basic requirements like High galvanic isolation, Wide Range, High accuracy, Good Consistency.
Onboard precision miniature voltage transformer, The active phase AC output voltage transformer module. Onboard precision op-amp circuit, the signal sampling and appropriate compensation for precise functions. Modules can be measured within 250V AC voltage, the corresponding analog output can be adjusted. It is brand new, good quality high performance.
- Voltage upto 250 volts can be measured
- Light weight with on-board micro-precision voltage transformer
- High precision on-board op-amp circuit
- Operating temperature : 40ºC ~ + 70ºC
- Supply voltage 5 volts to 30 volts
- Analog output corresponding quantity can be adjusted.
- Pcb board size : 49.5 (mm) x19.4 (mm)
- Good consistency, for voltage and power measurement
- Very efficient and accuracy
There are no reviews yet.