This is a waterproofed version of the DS18B20 Temperature sensor. Handy for when you need to measure something far away, or in wet conditions. While the sensor is good up to 125 degree, the cable is jacketed in PVC so we suggest keeping it under 100 degree. Because they are digital, you don’t get any signal degradation even over long distances! The DS18B20 provides 9 to 12-bit (configurable) temperature readings over a 1-Wire interface, so that only one wire (and ground) needs to be connected from a central microprocessor.Usable with 3.0-5.5V systems.
Because each DS18B20 contains a unique silicon serial number, multiple DS18B20s can exist on the same 1-Wire bus. This allows for placing temperature sensors in many different places. Applications where this feature is useful include HVAC environmental controls, sensing temperatures inside buildings,equipment or machinery, and process monitoring and control.
- 9 to 12 bit selectable resolution
- one digital pin for communication
- Multiple sensors can share one pin
- Query time is less than 750ms
- 3.0V to 5.5V input
- Temperature range: -55 to +125 degree
- 0.5 degree Accuracy from -10 to +85 degree
- 3 wires interface:
- Red wire – VCC
- Black wire – GND
- Yellow wire – DATA
- Stainless steel tube 6mm diameter by 30mm long
- Cable length: 90cm