Water Sensor water level sensor is an easy-to-use, cost-effective high level/drop recognition sensor, which is obtained by having a series of parallel wires exposed traces measured droplets/water volume in order to determine the water level. Easy to complete water to analog signal conversion and output analog values can be directly read Arduino development board to achieve the level alarm effect.
- Product Name: water level sensor
- Operating voltage: DC3-5V
- Operating current: less than 20mA
- Sensor Type: Analog
- Detection Area: 40mmx16mm
- Production process: FR4 double-sided HASL
- Operating temperature:10℃-30℃
- Humidity: 10% -90% non-condensing
- Product Dimensions: 62mmx20mmx8mm
There are no reviews yet.