- Push-button interface, playback can be edge or level activated
- Automatic power-dwon mode
- On-chip 8R speaker driver
- Signal 3V Power Supply
- Can be controlled both manually or by MCU
- Sample rate and duration changable by replacing a single resistor
- Record up to 20 seconds of audio
- Dimensions: 37 x 54 mm
- 1->PLAYE – Playback, Edge-activated:When a HIGH-going transition is detected on continues until an End-of-Message (EOM) marker is encountered or the end of the memory space is reached.
- 2-> REC – The REC input is an active-HIGH record signal.The device records whenever REC is HIGH. This pin must remain HIGH for the duration of the recording. REC takes precedence over either playback(PLAYL or PLAYE) signal.
- 3->Speaker Outputs – The SP+ and SP- pins provide direct drive for loudspeakers with impedances as low as 8R.
- 4-> MIC – Microphone Input, the microphone input transfers its signals to the on-chip preamplifier.
- 5-> REPLAY – loop play the record.
- 6-> FT – Feed Through: This mode allows use of the speaker drivers for external signals.
- 7-> ISD1820 – IC chip
- 8-> Lead Out IO – VCC LED NC FT GND / VCC REC PLAYE PLAYL GND
- 9-> P2 – default short connection ROSC to 100KR resistance, that’s means record duration is 10s
- 10->PLAYL – Playback, Level-activated, when this input pin level transits for LOW to HIGH, a playback cycle is initiated.
You can also change the R2 to change the record duration. The Voice Record Module of our provide default connect 100k resistor through P2 by short cap. The default record duration is 10s.
Wiki & External links