This USB to UART/ESP8266 Adapter Programmer for ESP-01 WiFi Modules with CH340G Chip converts the signal from a USB interface to a PC / laptop to match a serial module ESP8266.
This converter module has CH340 chip which is reliable and with high performance. It is compatible with most Windows systems. The adapter features integrated capacitors to maintain a current of 1000 μF.
USB to ESP-01 adapter module has CH340G USB to TTL driver IC onboard, so you can easily use your computer to do ESP-01 functional debugging. ESP-01 serial wifi module can be directly plugged into the yellow pin header without any connecting wire.
USB to UART/ESP8266 Programmer used for an ESP-01 module with the ESP8266 chip. It has CH340G USB to TTL driver IC onboard, so you can easily use your computer to do with ESP-01.
Note: The package does not include any ESP8266 Wifi Module, you need to buy it separately(Click below to buy)
- Using CH340 turns serial port chip for stable performance and compatibility.
- Supports all basic windows versions.
- The adapter plate integrated 1000μF solid capacitors to ensure the current supply
- The power supply will not be a problem to make WIFI module crashes unresponsive.
- Using 3225 SMD crystal oscillator, improve the stability of serial work, on a beautiful and tall.
- The interposer board is specifically designed for ESP8266 The USB Turn serial port.