This is a USB 2.0 to TTL UART 6PIN CP2102 Module Serial Converter. Connect MCU easily to your computer!. USB to TTL is needed to program Arduinos without an on-board usb chip like the LilyPad or clones like the Diavolino(my favorite).
Most connections are straightforward:
- GND to GND
- RXD to RX
- TXD to TX
- 3.3V or 5V to VCC.
- Stable and reliable chipset CP2102
- USB specification 2.0 compliant with full-speed 12Mbps.
- All handshaking and modem interface signals.
- Baud rates: 300 bps to 1.5 Mbps.
- Byte receive buffer; 640 byte transmit buffer.
- Hardware or X-On/X-Off handshaking supported.
- Event character support Line break transmission.
- USB suspend states supported via SUSPEND pins.
- Temperature Range: -40 to +85.
- Supports Windows 98SE, 2000, XP, Vista, Window7, Mac OS 9, Mac OS X & Linux 2.40.
There are no reviews yet.