The BC548 is a general purpose epitaxial silicon NPN bipolar junction transistor found commonly in European electronic equipment.
BC548 is one of a series of related transistors: BC546 to BC550. These have broadly similar ratings and the same collector current and hfe, but their breakdown voltage VCBO varies across the range. -548 has a 30V VCBO, the -547 50V and the -546 80V. The -549 and -550 variants are low-noise versions.
The pinout for the TO-92 package has pin 1 attached to the collector, pin 2 connected to the base, and pin 3 connected to the emitter.
- Devices registered to this Pro Electron number must have minimum performance characteristics.
- Breakdown voltage, with base open VCBO = 30 V
- Rated collector current IC = 100 mA
- Rated total power dissipation Ptotal = 500 mW
- Transition frequency (gain-bandwidth product) ft = 300 MHz
There are no reviews yet.