The LM35D temprature sensor IC is a precision integrated-circuit temperature sensor, its output voltage is linearly proportional tothe Celsius (Centigrade) temperature. The LM35D thus has an advantage over linear temperature sensors, as the user is not required to subtract a large constant voltage from its output to obtain convenient Centigrade scaling.
- Calibrated directly in § Celsius (Centigrade)
- Linear a 10.0 mV/§C scale factor
- 0.5§C accuracy guaranteeable (at a25§C)
- Rated for full b55§ to a150§C range
- Suitable for remote applications
- Low cost due to wafer-level trimming
- Operates from 4 to 30 volts
- Less than 60 mA current drain
There are no reviews yet.