This IR reflective sensor Module used TCRT5000 IR Sensor to detect color and distance. This sensor module consists of an IR transmitter & an IR receiver. IR Transmitter continuously emits IR signal which is then reflected by an obstacle and is then detected by the IR receiver.
TCRT5000 Infrared Reflective Sensor Module is often used in line following robots, object sorting Robots because this module can sense if a surface is white or black. The measuring distance range from 1mm to 8mm and the central point is about 2.5mm.
There is also an onboard potentiometer to adjust the sensitivity. The infrared diode will be emitting the infrared continually when the module is powered ON, when the emitted infrared light has not been reflected or the strength is not big enough, the receiver diode will in the off state and output pin i.e. DO will be LOW.
Note: The new update with this product is about pin locations. The image shows the sequence of 1) VCC. 2) GND. 3)D0. 4)A0. but a new sequence is 1) VCC. 2)D0. 3)A0. 4) GND.
- Meter pulse data sampling
- Fax paper shredders detection
- Obstacle detection
- Black and white line detection
- Designed with the reflected infrared sensor, indicator light.
- Built in a potentiometer for sensitivity control.
- On-board LM393 voltage comparator chip and infrared sensing probe TCRT5000L
- Onboard signal output instructions, the output is the highly effective signal at the same time, the indicator lamp light output signal can be directly and single-chip microcomputer IO connection & middot
- Signal detection sensitivity can adjust
- Reserve all the way more circuits (P3 voltage drawn)
- Using the TCRT5000 infrared reflection sensor
- Output form: digital switch output (0 and 1)
- A fixed bolt hole, convenient installation.