The SIM800L module supports quad-band GSM/GPRS network, available for GPRS and SMS message data remote transmission. The SIM800L communicates with microcontroller via UART port, supports command including 3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands. It also has built-in level translation, so it can work with microcontroller of higher voltage than 2.8V default. Besides, the board also supports A-GPS technique which is called mobile positioning and gets position by mobile network.
- Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class12 connectivity: max. 85.6kbps(down-load/up-load)
- GPRS mobile station class B
- Controlled by AT Command (3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands)
- Supports Real Time Clock
- Supply voltage range 3.4V ~ 4.4V
- Supports A-GPS
- Supports 3.0V to 5.0V logic level
- Low power consumption, 1mA in sleep mode
- Compact size 23mm x 35mm x 5.6mm
- Micro SIM Card
There are no reviews yet.