RAMPS 1.4 is designed as an extension of the Arduino Mega and can be used to control a 3D printer or CNC.
This is an expansion board design for the user’s need for a RepRap in one small package for low cost. This is an all-in-one design plug in shield which fits the necessary components for a 3D printer, while being compatible with Arduino Mega.
- Supply Voltage : 12 V
- Fused at 5A for additional safety and component protection
- Heated bed control with additional 11A fuse
- Pololu boards are on pin header sockets so they can be replaced easily or removed for use in future designs.
- I2C and SPI pins left available for future expansion.
- 2 stepper motor for Z axis in parallel.
- Standard interfaces (as that of extruder)
- Reserved GCI like I2C and RS232
- MOSFET 3 MOSFET are apply to the heater/ fan and thermistor circuit.
- Another 5A added to protect the component parts.
- An 11A fuse is add to the hotbed.
- Support 5 stepper drive board
- The adoption of Pin Header as pololu makes it more convenient to repair or change.
- I2C and SPI are reserve for expanding
- All the MOSFET can be controlle by PWM
- Use the interface of servo motor to adjust the level of printing platform automatically.
- Adding a SD module for SD ramps module.
- LED can indicate the status of the heater (the open and close of MOS).
- Expandable to control other accessories.
There are no reviews yet.