This is a design for an open-source prototyping shield for Arduino and other Arduino compatible boards. It has tons of cool features, to make prototyping on your Arduino easy. This shield include a breadboard. If you want other colorful breadboard, please let us know, or the included breadboard will be white.
- Compatible with NG, Diecimila, Duemilanove, UNO and any Arduino-clone in the ‘classic’ shape and pinout
- Reset button up top
- Lots of GND and +5V rails
- DIP prototyping area makes it easy to add more chips
- SOIC prototyping area above USB jack for up to 14-pin SOIC chip, narrow medium or wide package
- Use ‘mini’ or ‘medium’ breadboard
- Two 3mm LEDs with matching resistors
- Extra 6mm button
- Dimension: 69.2 * 53.9mm
- Arduino Proto Shield PCBA x1;
- Mini Breadboard x1;
There are no reviews yet.