This document contains device specific information for the PIC16F630/676. Additional information may be found in the PIC Mid-Range Reference Manual (DS33023), which may be obtained from your local Microchip Sales Representative or downloaded from the Microchip web site. The Reference Manual should be considered a complementary document to this Data Sheet and is highly recommended reading for a better understanding of the device architecture and operation of the peripheral modules.
The PIC16F630 and PIC16F676 devices are covered by this Data Sheet. They are identical, except the PIC16F676 has a 10-bit A/D converter.
- Program Memory Type : Flash
- Program Memory Size (KB) : 1.75
- CPU Speed (MIPS/DMIPS) : 5
- SRAM Bytes : 64
- Data EEPROM/HEF (bytes) : 128
- Timers : 1 x 8-bit, 1 x 16-bit
- Number of Comparators : 1
- Temperature Range (C) : -40 to 125
- Operating Voltage Range (V) : 2 to 5.5
- Pin Count : 14
There are no reviews yet.