NodeMCU is famous for the ESP8266E module with LUA programming language. Now this is more powerful NodeMCU with ESP32 on it.
ESP32 is the big brother of ESP8266. It comes with dual core 32-bit processor, built-in WiFi and Bluetooth, more RAM and Flash memory, more GPIO, more ADC, and many other peripherals 🙂
NodeMCU ESP32 is ESP-WROOM-32 module in breadboard friendly form factor, you can develop your project in using this compact microcontroller on breadboard.
- NodeMCU based on ESP-WROOM-32 module
- Based on ESP32 DEVKIT DOIT
- 30 GPIO Version
- ESP32 is a dual core 32-bit processor with built-in 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- 4MByte flash memory
- 520KByte RAM
- 2.2 tp 3.6V Operating voltage range
- In breadboard friendly breakout
- USB microB for power and Serial communication, use to load program and serial debugging too
- 1 x NodeMCU ESP32 board