It integrates IO segment trigger, UART serial port control, ONE_line single-bus serial port control, standard MP3 and other 7 working modes, simple dial switch settings; onboard 5W class D The power amplifier can directly drive 4Ω, 3~5W speakers; it supports MP3, WAV decoding formats, and the maximum support for 32G TF card storage.
It can be connected to a computer via a USB cable to update the TF card to store audio files.
1. Support MP3, WAV decoding format.
2. Support sampling rate (KHz): 8/11.025/12/16/22.05/24/32/44.1/48.
3. 24-bit DAC output, dynamic range support 90dB, signal-to-noise ratio support 85dB.
4. Fully support FAT16/FAT32 file system, maximum support 32G TF card.
5. Comes with 5W Class D power amplifier, which can directly drive 4Ω, 3~5W speakers.
6. The UART serial port controls the voice broadcast function, which can control the functions of playback, pause, song selection, volume addition and subtraction, and the maximum selection of 65535 songs, the baud rate is 9600bit/s.
7. Support IO trigger playback function, 8 IO ports individually trigger 8 tracks or 8 IO ports combined to trigger 255 tracks.
8. Support One_line single bus serial port control, which can control the functions of playing, pausing, selecting music, adding and subtracting volume.
9. Supports 3 configuration IOs for up to 7 working mode selections, and the DIP switch setting is simple.
There are no reviews yet.