This is a 12V NKP-DC-S10D Mini Peristaltic Pump. When pumping liquids and no direct contact with the liquid is required, the all-new range of peristaltic pumps from Kamoer offers a simple solution. Unlike most pumps, peristaltic pumps squish a silicone tube to produce the pump action instead of impelling it directly, thus no direct contact with the liquid. This pump requires a 12 V DC supply and can produce a flow rate of up to 80ml per minute. If speed control is required we suggest using a simple PWM signal.
- Medical usage: for liquid transfer, sampling, dispensing
- Chemical engineering usage: sample analysis, dispensing liquid
- Ink printer: for transferring ink, cleaning pipeline
- Laboratory use: liquid dispensing, extract liquid,
- Beverage: dispensing, filling
- Environmental usage: transferring and sampling sewage
- Factory usage: for liquid dispensing
- Family usage: watering flower, garden irrigation
- High-Quality Engineering Plastic Pump Head
- Tripple Roller Design
- Low Noise Motor
- Small Size and Low Power Consumption
- Suitable for Intermittent Working Situations
There are no reviews yet.