This sensor module has an MG-811 on-board as the sensor component. There is an on-board signal conditioning circuit for amplifying output signal and an on-board heating circuit for heating the sensor. The MG-811 is highly sensitive to CO2 and less sensitive to alcohol and CO. It could be used in air quality control, ferment process, in-door air monitoring application. The output voltage of the module falls as the concentration of the CO2 increases.
- Size:32mm X22mm X27mm (LxWxH)IC: LM393?MG811
- SensorWork voltage:DC6V
- Features:Instructions with the signal output
- Analog + TTL output
- TTL output signal is low effective
- Analog output 30~50mV, (higher consistency, higher voltage)Of carbon dioxide with high sensitivity and good selectivity
- Long life span and reliable long-term stabilitySensor removable design is convenient for testing.
- 1 X SainSmart MG-811 MG811 CO2 Carbon Dioxide Sensor Module for Arduino Raspberry Pi