The HT12E is a 2^12 encoder in 18 pin DIP package. This is CMOS LSI for remote control system applications. It is capable of encoding information which consists of N address bits and 12-N data bits. Each address/data input can be set to one of the two logic states. The programmed addresses/data are transmitted together with header bits via an RF or an infrared transmission medium upon receipt of trigger signal.
- Operating voltage range from 2.4V to 12V
- Low power and high noise immunity CMOS technology
- Low standby current of typically 0.1A at VDD=5V
- Minimum transmission word (4 words)
- Built-in oscillator needs only 5% resistor
- Data code has positive polarity
- Pair with Holtek’s 2^12 series of decoders
- Operating temperature range from -20°C to 75°C
Documents: HT12E Datasheet
There are no reviews yet.