The GPS Shield is base on the ublox’s NEO-6M receiver module , and the footprints is compatible with Arduino/MEGA boards. The regular GPS pins (RX, TX) can be connected to D0-D7 of Arduino. Support software SerialPort and Micro SD card interface.
It’s very easy to use. You just need read SerialPort and then you will get the GPS data. The GPS Shield module interfaces to the customer and application via one serial port, which uses CMOS voltage levels. support 3.3V / 5V IO operating. That’s means 100% all Arduino mainboard compatible.
- Arduino, Mega and Crowduino compatible
- With Micro SD interface
- 3.3v and 5v logical voltage compatible
- Active antenna design with high receive sensitivity, compatible normal antenna
- Extremely fast time to first fix at low signal level
- Operation temperature: -40°~ +85°
- GPS Shield PCBA X 1
- IPC Antenna X 1
Wiki & External links