The ESP32 LoRa SX1276 0.96 Inch Blue OLED Display BT WiFi Module for Arduino is a new cost-effective networking program. It features a main chip, the Lexin ESP32, which includes a Tensilica LX6 dual-core processor clocked at 240MHz and computing power of up to 600DMIPS. The chip also has 520 KB SRAM, an 802.11 b/g/n HT40 Wi-Fi transceiver, baseband, protocol stack, and LWIP, as well as integrated dual-mode Bluetooth (traditional Bluetooth and BLE low power Bluetooth).
This product is an addition to the WIFI Kit 32 and features an SX1276 chip, which is a LoRa remote modem operating at 868MHz-915MHz frequency. It has a high sensitivity of about -148dBm, a power output of +20 dBm, high reliability, and a measured open area communication distance of 2.6Km. It also includes an onboard 32MByte Flash, Wi-Fi antenna, 0.96-inch blue OLED display, lithium battery charging circuit and interface, and a CP2102 USB to serial chip. This module is perfect for supporting the Arduino development environment and can be used for simple and fast program verification and product development.
- Supports Sniffer, Station, softAP and Wi-Fi Direct modes
- Data rate: 150 Mbps @ 11n HT40,72 Mbps @ 11n HT20,54 Mbps @ 11g, 11 Mbps @ 11b
- Transmit power: 19.5 dBm @ 11b, 16.5 dBm @ 11g, 15.5 dBm @ 11n
- Receiver sensitivity up to – 98 dBm
- UDP continues to throughput by 135 Mbps
There are no reviews yet.