This small little device is an atmospheric pressure sensor that can be used with an Arduino microcontroller. It can be found in the automotive industry such as in tire pressure measuring sensors, MAP sensor, tire air pumps, and air braking systems found in some cars, buses and trucks, and in the health industry such as in air-pumped-style blood pressure sensors, etc.
- Measuring medium: air
- Measuring range: 0-40kPa
- Operating temperature range: -40 ° ~ + 125 °
- Storage Temperature: -40 ° ~ + 150 °
- Humidity: (50% ± 10%) RH
- Ambient temperature: (25 ± 1) °
- Medium temperature: (25 ± 1) °
- Output impedance: 4kΩ ~ 6kΩ
- Zero output: -15mV~+15mV
- Hysteresis: +-0.7%F.S.
- Power supply: ≤10V DC or ≤2.0mA DC
- Insulation resistance: 100MΩ, 100VDC