DHT22 is a compound digital temperature and humidity sensor which outputs calibrated digital signals. Thanks to the dedicated digital module acquisition technology and temperature and humidity sensing technology applied to the module, DHT22 comes with very high reliability and excellent long-term stability.
DHT22 includes a capacitive moisture sensor and a NTC temperature measuring element which is connected to a high-performance 8-bit microcontroller, resulting an excellent quality, super fast response time, strong anti-interference ability and extremely cost-efficient.
Compared with SHT10 temperature and humiditiy sensor, DHT22 enjoys a higher precision and lower price, making it an ideal choice for mid price range, high performance temperature & humidity sensors.
If used together with Arduino expansion boards, you’ll easily get interactives of correlation between temperature and humidity perception.
- Supply Voltage: 5V
- Temperature Range:-40-80℃ / resolution0.1℃ / error <±0.5℃
- Humidity Range: 0-100%RH / resolution0.1%RH / error±2%RH
- Temperature Response Time: condition: 1/e(63%) Min 6s Max 20s
- Humidity Response Rime: condition: 1/e(63%)25℃, 1m/s in the air <5S
- Interface Sequence: VCC,GND,S