This is a DC gear motor with encoder, all-metal gear to provide high strength and stability. It has an encoder to help users adjust the speed. The gear motor has a large torque, low loudness and easy to use. Besides, the encoder on this module has two outputs: output_A and output_B, to monitor the motor speed and direction of rotation so that you can monitor the speed and then to adjust it in closed-loop control. The encoder output 2 signals with a 90-degree phase difference. There will be 334 pulses on each of the signal for a round of the motor, with the rising & falling edge, you can get 334x2x2=1336 signals for a round of the motor, with an interval of 360/1336=0.2694 degree.
- Brand new
- Wheel diameter: approx. 65mm
- Shaft diameter: approx. 4mm
- Voltage: DC 6V
- Speed: 210 rpm
- Encoder motor end: 11 signals
- Rated voltage: DC 6V
- No-load speed: 210RPM 0.13A
- Max efficiency: 2.0kg.cm/170rpm/2.0W/0.60A
- Max power: 5.2kg.cm/110rpm/3.1W/1.10A
- Stall torque: 10kg.cm 3.2A
- Retarder reduction ratio: 1 : 34
- Hall resolution: hall x ratio 34.02 = 341.2PPR
- Terminal connection length: approx. 200mm
There are no reviews yet.