CJMCU-811 is a digital gas sensor which is low power consumption, it can work in battery work equipment. It integrates CCS801 sensor and 8-bits MCUs (with analog-to-digital converters (ADCs)), can be used to run the first-level algorithm. Meantime, it integrates 12-bits ADC, so that can be applied for reading of sensor and digitized conversions. The sensor can output I2C signal directly, make directly communication with main system.
The sensor can be used for detecting air quality indoor, including CO2, extensive volatile organic compound gases (VOCs) and metal oxide gases (MOX).
- High sensitivity, fast heating.
- It can intelligent algorithm calculates the TVOC/Eco2 value.
- Has reset / interrupt control.
- I2C interface can be connected to the main system directly.
- Total Volatile Organic Compound (TVOC) sensing from 0 to 32,768 parts per billion
- eCO2 sensing from 400 parts per million to 29,206 ppm
- Five Operating Modes
- Integrated MCU
- Onboard Processing
- Optimized Low-Power Modes
- Optional NTC Thermistor Pins
- CJMCU-811 CCS811 Carbon Dioxide CO2 VOCs Air Quality Digital Gas Sensor