ArduCAM series camera shield is a universal camera control board for Arduino. It hides the complex nature of the camera and provides the easy to use camera control interface as well as the ready to use software source code library and demo code. The ArduCAM supports variety camera modules from 0.3MP to 5MP with different format like RAW, RGB, YUV, JPEG and can be well mated with standard Arduino boards.
- Incorporating standard SPI slave interface
- Reduced IOs consumption, only 4 IOs for SPI, 2 IOs for I2C and 1 IO for SD are required
- All IOs are 5V and 3.3V tolerant
- Support all Arduino families including Arduino DUE
- Can be easily ported to any platforms which have SPI port like Raspberry Pi, BeagleBoard, BeagleBone, pcDuino and etc
- Support 1080p still JPEG image capture
- Provide low power mode, reduce power consumption and prolong battery life
- Well mate with Arudino UNO R3, MEGA2560 R3, Leonardo R3 and DUE boards
Please check Arducam website www (dot) arducam (dot) com for more information.