The Raspberry Pi IR-CUT Camera is the day and night camera , automatic turn the mode by identify the intensity of light.
You can get the best imaging whatever it is in the daytime or in dark.
It’s a built-in IR-CUT camera, can be used during the day and night , together with the 175 degree fish eye widr angle lens , it is suitable for surveillance camera , webcam and other use .
Note: the 175 degree is a physical theoretical value , not the same with value measured by protractor.
1. Raspberry Pi Camera, supports all revisions of the Raspberry Pi. ( support Raspberry Pi 4 Model B+ )
2. Embedded removable IR-CUT filter, eliminating color distortion in the daylight
3. Comes with infrared LED, supports night vision
4. 5 megapixel OV5647 sensor
5. Camera specifications
6. CCD size: 1 / 4inch
7. Aperture (F): 1.8
8. Focal Length: 3.6mm adjustable
9. Field of View ( Physical ): 175 degree
10. Sensor best resolution: 1080p
11. 4 screw holes to fix the IR lights or holder.
12. Used for attachment
13. Provides 3.3V power output
14. Supports connecting infrared LED and / or fill flash LED
15. Dimension: 31 mm × 32 mm