The power module is designed for the Raspberry Pi 4,3, Model B + specially, allowing the master board to work offline for up to 9 hours. It’s not only supplying for Raspberry Pi; this board has 2 USB type-A ports – one supplies power for the Raspberry Pi and the other for the embedded LCD screen.
The module integrates a Li-ion battery charger IC, a boost management chip. And it is developed in strict accordance with the size of the international Raspberry Pi expansion board HAT, using only simple copper standoffs to install multi-layer Raspberry Pi boards.
- Battery capacity: 3800mAH .
- Maximum discharge current: 1.8A.
- No-load output voltage: 5.1V ± 0.1V.
- Standard charging current/voltage: 1.0A/5.0V .
- Cut-off voltage of fully charging the Li-ion battery: 4.18V – 4.2V .