This is 0.28 inch DC 100V 10A LED Digital Ammeter–Voltmeter. This meter will measure up to 100 VDC with a 0.1-volt resolution.
One thing to note is, this meter has 2 wiring harnesses. One harness is to provide power for the meters, that’s the 2 poles with a RED and a BLACK lead. Small size, portable, the magnitudes of voltage, and current are displayed on the same screen at the same time.
This can be supplied anywhere from 6 volts DC up to 30 VDC. This is a separate power supply that is isolated from the source, it is possible to use the same supply but it seems to affect the amp meter reading. The 3 wire harness is used for a ground that connects directly to the battery or supply ground of the load.
Note: There are two different wiring variants (i.e. yellow wire and Green wire ) with the same working functionality is available which will be shipped randomly. Use the followings guidelines according to your version.
CASE 1: Onboard Wiring Instructions for “Yellow” Wire connection
1. Thin Red Wire (VCC): positive pole of power supply input (4.5-30V)
(Note: if the measuring signal is less than 30V and the power is adequate, can be the power supply of module)
2. Thin Black Wire (GND): the negative pole of power supply input (4.5-30V, common ground with measuring signal)
3. Green Wire (VIN): positive pole of measuring signal input (0-100V)
4. Thick Red Wire (I+): positive pole of current input (series connect on the power supply cathode)
5. Thick Black Wire (I-): the negative pole of current input (series connect on the power supply cathode)
Note: If the input voltage is more than 5V then please use the buck converter.
- It measures up to 100V and 10A DC.
- Very handy and small in size.
- It requires a power supply of 5V.
- 100% Brand new and high quality.